This Waterproof GPS Tracker Coban TK303G is a car gps tracker which is working based on the 3G WCDMA network and GPS satellite positioning system. It set multiple functions of security, positioning, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety. It can track remote target by SMS, Mobile APP and Web tracking platform. Besides, It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for controlling external devices. It is supported by a wide variety of accessories, such as fuel sensor, shock sensor, siren, remote controller etc. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/2100 MHz allowing the TK303G’s location to be tracked in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for GPRS communication protocol. The GPRS communication protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
1. Single Locating :
* If there has any authorized numbers been set up, tracker will reply to all calls with location report. If the authorized numbers been set up, then only authorized numbers will be able to receive location report from the tracker;
* Dialing the tracker device from the authorized numbers, it will hang up the call and respond a message with google map link and real-time latitude and longitude ;
* When lost fix to satellites (no GPS signals), it will track by LBS / CELL-ID. Then the replied SMS will include two positions:
– GPS coordinates of the last known position.
– LAC code. Open www.gpstrackerxy.com find “manual track”, and put the received code in LAC and Cell-ID fields to location by LBS technology.
2. Auto track continuously:
* Track with limited times upon time interval, for example send SMS command “fix030s005n +password” to the tracker device, it will report the position information with 30s interval 5 times.
* Track with unlimited times upon time interval, for example send SMS “fix030s030m***n+password” to the tracker. Tracker will report a real-time location every 30 seconds when ACC is ON, and report location every 30 minutes when ACC is OFF. Note: The interval must not less than 10s.
* Smart track upon time and distance interval, this function means that the device can be tracked by preset distance and time interval two factors.
3. Turning points update automatically: the tracker will update the position information automatically to web server once the vehicle changing driving direction over pre-set angle value to form a smooth trajectory consistent with the actual road, this function works only in GPRS mode.
4. GPS drift suppression: this function is deactivated as default, send “suppress+password” to tracker, it will reply “suppress drift ok”. The GPS data stop updating if vehicle is not driving (ACC is OFF) and latitude and longitude always keep the same, and GPS data updates automatically when vehicle is moving (ACC is ON).
5. Exact street address: You must set up the APN of your local GSM network for the SIM card in tracker first before using this function; After configured the APN, send “address+password” to device, it will reply SMS including exact street address. For example: No.8, Guankou 2nd Rd, Nantou, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, china.
6. Location based service (LBS) / Cell-ID Locating: If the tracker cannot establish a solid GPS Fix, it will calculate its location using Cell-ID GSM locating. Location reports will include the GPS coordinates of the last known positions as well as a LAC code, Entering the LAC code to the “Manual Track” menu of web tracking platform www.gpstrackerxy.com will enable you to see the tracker’s current location. You can also send command “address+password” to the tracker to request exact address, track will automatically switch to tracking by LBS in GPRS mode. Accuracy of LBS depends on the distance to the nearest GSM Network Cell Tower or Base Station.
Note: This feature can be used normally in most areas according to the signal of GSM network. It may not be available in some areas.
7. Data Load:
*Current date Load: send SMS: “load+ password” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” if the device is working well under GPRS mode; if not, it will reply “load fail! Please check gprs” that means device does not work under GPRS mode.
*Specified date Load: send SMS: “load+ password+ space+ year month date” to tracker device, it will reply: “load ok” and load the tracking data to the web platform upon the valid time you choose. For Example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracker device, means to load the tracking data of 25th April 2011 to web platform.
8. Forward the third parties’ message: for example, set the phone number of the service provider of the SIM card in the tracker, when charge remind message coming in, tracker will forward it to authorized phone number. Only 1 third parties phone number can be set up at most.
9. SIM card Balance Inquiry: How it works: take China Mobile as example, After accept balance command, tracker will remember the “mobile phone number”, carrier’s phone number and the code, then send the code to carrier’s phone number, and forward the message from carrier to mobile phone number.
10. ACC working alarm: tracker will send “ACC on+latitude & longitude” to authorized numbers when detect ignition on, that means the vehicle has been started; and tracker will send “ACC off+latitude & longitude” to authorized numbers when ignition off and ACC is off, that means vehicles has been stopped.
11. Cut off the Oil and Power System:
* Execute immediately mode: send command “quickstop+password” to tracker, it will reply “quickstop OK”. Then tracker will stop the car immediately after “stop” command.
* Execute depends on speed mode(Default mode): send command “noquickstop+password” to tracker, It will reply “noquickstop OK”, then the tracker won’t stop the car immediately after “stop” command, instead, it will reply “it will be executed after speed less than 20KM/H”, and stop the car when the speed is less than 20KM/H.
12. Arm/lock: send SMS command “arm+password” to the tracker, the terminal of vehicles will change to arm state, Meanwhile, car door is locked, and it will reply SMS “Tracker is activated”. If the vehicle are in ignition state (ACC is ON), car door will be locked, but ARM will fail, Meanwhile, it will reply SMS “set up fail! pls turn off ACC”. If engine is off, but door is open, then the car can’t enter ARM state and reply “setup fail, pls close the door.”
13. Disarm/Unlock: send SMS command “disarm+password” to the tracker device in the vehicle, It will reply “Tracker is deactivated” in both armed and disarmed state, and the SMS command will make the tracker device enter into disarmed state if the unit currently armed. It won’t alarm if the door is open and sensor is vibrated and the engine is started when deactivated this arm function.
14. Silent arm: send SMS “silent+password” to tracker, it will reply “silent ok!”. It means tracker enters into silent mode and door will be locked as well; siren won’t be sound after alarm is triggered, but tracker will send SMS to authorized numbers.
15. Decide how many times of alarm message: you can decide how many times of the alarm message to be sent, For those alarm message sent in cycle, you can limit the times the alarm message to be sent. For example, send SMS “ xtime+password+005 “ to tracker, alarm message will be sent 5 times once alarms are triggered.
16. Multiple Alarms:
* SOS Emergency Alarm: long-press SOS button on the cables for 3 seconds, the device will send sms: “help me + lat/long” to every authorized number at interval of 3 minutes. No beeps from siren. Alerts will be stopped after received “help me” from any authorized phone number.
* Low battery alarm: the tracker will send SMS “low battery+latitude/longitude” to authorized numbers 2 times in total at 15 minutes interval when voltage of battery is going to be about 3.55V.
* Power off alarm: it will send SMS “power alarm+latitude/longtitude” to authorized numbers every 3 minutes when external power is cut off.
* GPS Blind Spot Alert: it will send alert SMS “no gps+last valid latitude/longitude before lost GPS signal”.
* Geo-fence: set up a geo-fence for the tracker device to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send SMS to the authorized numbers when it goes out of this district
* Multi-area management: 5 areas can be set up at most. The distance between two points can’t be less than the total distance in the 2 commands, and different areas can’t cover each other
* Movement Alarm: with GPS signal reception, after the unit stayed immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, user can set the movement alarm, for example, send SMS “move+password+space+0200” to the tracker (Suppose area of a radius of 200 meters, it supports 4 digits at most. Unit: Meter). It will reply “move OK”. In case of such a movement (the default distance is 200m), it will send SMS “Move+ latitude & longitude” to the authorized numbers.
* Overspeed Alarm: for example, if you want to set the alarm speed as 80km/h, then when the target moves exceeding 80km/h, the unit will send SMS “speed+080!+ latitude & longitude” to the authorized numbers. it will send only one SMS in 3 minutes in SMS mode when overspeed, the siren will beep 1 time when overspeed 1 time.
17. Alarms under Arm State:
* Door open alarm: the unit will send SMS “Door alarm+lat/long” to the authorized number at interval of 3 minutes when the door of the car opens in arm status. Siren will be sound for 20 seconds, and repeat sound at interval of 20 seconds minutes if the door is always open. Disarm to stop this alarm
* ACC Alarm: the unit will send SMS “ACC alarm+lat/long” to the authorized number in at interval of 3 minutes when the engine of the car is turned on, that is the key is rotated to “ACC ON” position to start the car in arm state; Siren will be sound for 20 seconds, and repeat again at interval of 20 seconds if the ACC always keep ON. Disarm to stop this alarm.
* Built in Acceleration Sensor Alarm: The tracker is built in three axis acceleration sensor, the tracker can detect it in arm state when the vehicle move, tilt or shock. The alarm way is same as the external shock sensor alarm.
* Built in Shock sensor sensitivity configuration: the sensitivity of the built-in shock sensor has three different levels.
* External Shock Sensor alarm (Optional): The unit will send only one alarm SMS “Sensor alarm+lat/long” to the authorized number in 3 minutes when the sensor is triggered in arm status. Within 3 minutes, the alarm siren sound for 5 seconds when the vibration is detected in the first time and second time. The alarm siren sound for 10 seconds when vibration again. If you disarm the tracker, the times will reset. Disarm to stop this alarm.
* Alarm without GSM network service: When the car is in the place without GSM network service, siren will be sound under non-silent mode if alarm is triggered (door, sensor, ACC), but no SMS alarm will send to authorized number.
18. Sleep Mode: when vehicle is not driving (ACC is OFF), GSM module fall asleep; GPS module shut off; and tracker works in low power consumption. Calling, SMS command and any triggered alarm can wake up it.
19. Check the Vehicle State: send SMS command “check+password” to the tracker in the vehicle, It will reply SMS including:external power、battery、GPS signal、ACC、Door、GSM signal、GPRS status、APN、UP、IP、PORT etc.
20. Terminal (local) Time Setting: for example: Send SMS “time zone123456 8”, 8 is Chinese time zone, If your country time zone is minus, send SMS “time zone123456 -8”.
21. Reset Hardware: send SMS “reset+password” to tracker device to reset the GSM module and GPS module of the tracker device, it will reply “reset ok”.
22. Configure parameters by USB: Connect tracker to computer with the optional USB cable, open the memory of the tracker, find and open the initial configuration file with notepad “user_config.ini” , operate according the instructions.
23. Less GPRS traffic: tracker will change to less GPRS traffic mode after parking 5 minutes (ACC is OFF), GPRS disconnect and connect again when alarm being triggered or vehicle starts driving.
24. Set up monitor center number: after setup monitor center number, the messages of auto track by sms will be set to this center number, if all alarms need to be sent to this number too, then this center number must be setup as authorized number.
25. Waterproof IP66 design: water-resistant case to ensure stable operation in tough environment .
26. Remote controller Functions of TK303G:
The tracking software for this device is free for using LIFETIME, you needn’t pay any monthly or yearly fee for the tracking service!
Web Tracking Platform: www.gpstrackerxy.com